Wagering is quite popular, and has been that way since forever and still remains popular. Don’t forget that it’s a scam, and involves plenty of deceptiveness. According to statistics, almost 55 % of people, mostly adults who are involved in wagering are very much enslaved by what they refer to as a past time PGSOFT. The people who are deeply enslaved by wagering develop an urge of gambling on literary anything. Be it cards, casinos or horses. This is just a small percentage of the unlimited number of things they can bet on.
Casino related scams are prevalent. Massive winnings and the promises of huge wins are largely advertised in bold and this attracts folks who dream about getting rich quickly and fast. It’s without a doubt that bettors are very resilient hence don’t easily get dejected.
Surveys show that majority of people who have little self-control and discipline are very susceptible to wagering problems, that means it can be easily identified and rectified.
Below are a number of questions you can use to probe and identify if a problem exists.
- How do you feel after losing money in a game of wagering, irrespective of the amount, regret or resentment?
- After you strike a win, do you feel a strong urge to win more and want to go back?
- If you lose money, do you feel an emergency to go back and recover your money?
- is much of your energy spend wagering, mostly more than you initially planned?
- Do you find consolation to your problems from wagering?
- is much of your energy spend wagering than doing productive work?
- Do you gamble until your last cent falls the deplete?
- Is your relationship with your family strained as a result of wagering?
- Do you borrow money from friends and associates to finance your wagering?
The type of gambler that is much more difficult to deal with is the action gambler. Majority of this type of bettors are male, the issue in working with them comes from the fact that to these people wagering gives them some kind of enjoyment similar to that created by drug passion. Such individuals can never admit about their addiction when experienced. They normally gamble themselves to lower income.
Wagering being a big scam, attracts multitudes with it. The chief motivating factors for these people is the expectation and anticipate to make huge payout that could transform them into millionaires instantly. But then comes another lethal reason — the of some euphoria. Be it a scam or not, people still gamble and that makes traditional wagering exist to date.